WhereAreMyAircraft (WAMA) 1.10 has been released today.
- Simple destination finder: using the estimated cruise speed of your current aircraft, the app will find suitable destinations based on flight time or distance
- Save a flight every x minutes automatically
- List the waypoints of your current flight plan in the sim (useful if you want to program an FMC that can't import flight plans)
- You can change the date when loading a parked aircraft.
- Additional data logged for each flight in the logbook (like vertical/lateral/air- speed on touchdown, payload, fuel consumption)
- When using the Time Machine, there is an additional option to pause automatically at a preset distance from the destination
The app has already been deployed on SimMarket - please allow for a couple of days for the other shops to catch up.
Leave a Reply.
This page shows product news and information about current development streams