AAO version 2.05 has been uploaded to the shops. It should be deployed to your account in the next few hours.
AAO 2.04 has been uploaded to the shops today. It should be deployed and available for download in the next few days.
This was a very long sprint, and the version required 43 builds to mature. The release of the Aerosoft CRJ didn’t really help either
feature and bugfix update 2.03 of AAO has been uploaded to the shops today:
AAO version 2.01 has been released today.
AxisAndOhs version 2.0 has been released today.
With this version you will have access to the internal LVars and HTML - Variables, that are used to control the buttons on the G1000etc. instruments in the glass cockpits of MSFS.
This version includes many fixes and improvements that have been requested by users. The WebAPI has been expanded as well, which made it possible to implement a Bridge program to the VRI MCP Combo II device in a very short time. This Bridge program will be available shortly as a free download.
This is a free upgrade for previous owners, just download it again from you account in the shop. It has already been deployed to SimMarket, JustFlight should follow shortly.
AxisAndOhs feature update 1.77 has been uploaded to the shops today. It should be available in your account shortly.
Here are the release notes:
Changes in AxisAndOhs version 1.77
Major change 1: This version changes the naming and sorting convention for assigned button items. This will happen automatically the first time that you run AAO. Before doing this, the app creates a special backup file with your previous database in C:\Users\...\AppData\Local\LORBY_SI\LorbyAxisAndOhs
Major change 2: When using MIDI devices, the AAO app did not distinguish between Note and CC messages correctly. This lead to duplicate controller actions when in reality there were none on the hardware. This has been fixed, but it will be required to check and reassign especially rotary encoders again.
- Change: option to duplicate button assignments.
- Change: Added MSFS events for managed/selected speed, altitude, heading and VS.
- Change: Saitek Switchpanel now only processes button events for those buttons that have actually changed
- Change: Option to run automates scripts on a global level (=for every aircraft). This will be more convenient when using Elgato StreamDeck or MIDI Out
- Change: Add and Change button dialog now have tool tipps on the textboxes that can contain long strings
- Change: When assigning a template you have the choice now if it should overwrite the current aircraft config or merge with it. With the latter you can now create partial templates, for example with your MIDI or StreamDeck assignments, that you can merge into any other config without overwriting what is already there.
- Bugfix: MIDI "Toggle" type button events fixed for Behringer X-Touch
- Bugfix: The MFD instrument did not calculate the waypoint positions correctly (magnetic heading instead of true)
Please make sure to visit axisandohs.weebly.com/downloads to get the advanced sample gauges like the Airbus type PFD and MFD
On axisandohs.weebly.com/downloads you will find a sample implementation of an Elgato StreamDeck PlugIn that uses the AAO WebAPI to communicate with the simulator.
This plugin technology is bidirectional (=data can be read from the simulator too, not only sent to it), this makes it possible to use the StreamDeck for annunciations.
Best wishes and stay safe
I just stumbled upon another case of non-published sim events. There are events to switch between managed and selected AP modes, but they are not in the SDK documentation.
In the current version of AxisAndOhs you have to create two RPN scripts for each of those. For exampe for the speed mode:
I will add these events to the native list in the next version of AAO.
version 1.76 now sports an API based on simple web technology (XMLHttpRequests and JSONP). It supports button events, triggering of simulator event IDs, reading and writing of simulator variables.
AxisAndOhs 1.75 has just been uploaded to the shops.
Hello @ll,version 1.74 has been uploaded to the shops today.