AxisAndOhs 3.51 has been uploaded to the shops. It should be available on SimMarket already, JustFlight will probably deploy it on Monday.
This version is about bugfixes:
AxisAndOhs 3.50 has been uploaded to SimMarket and JustFlight. It is already available on SimMarket, JustFlight will probably deploy it on Monday.
The X-Plane version of AAO has been delayed in favor of the P3D V6 variant. The XP version will come at a later time.
AxisAndOhs version 3.20 build 43 has been uploaded to the shops today. You can get the new version (only) from your account on SimMarket/Justflight.
Be advised - with this version the default IP ports change to 43380 for the WebAPI and 43280 for the WebFIPs (instead of 9080/8080). This is mostly important for new users, existing users are not affected immediately. Just bear this in mind should you download a new version of an AAO add (StreamDeck plugin!), that you may have to change the port in the plugin.
Another important change is the option to group buttons and axis into color coded "Control Layers". Please take a look into the AAO manual to find out more)
Finally, there is a prototype of a Gauge Editor available on the Desktop Virtual Instruments dialog. This editor is very much a prototype - it works, but it will have quirks or even bugs. The intension is to build this tool up using the feedback from the content creators (hoping that the graphical editor will draw in more people who wish to make sim-external gauges)
This is the changelog:
- IMPORTANT CHANGE:
WebAPI: Default Port is now 43380 (instead of 9080)
Gauges: Default Port is now 43280 (instead of 8080)
Make sure to revisit AAO addon modules and adapt the port if necessary
- IMPORTANT CHANGE:
Added option to group buttons and axis into color coded "control layers", so all imputs can have multiple uses
AxisAndOhs version 3.01 build 22 has been uploaded to the shops today. Please give them a couple of hours to deploy the assets (SimMarket does this pretty quickly, JustFlight may take a day or two).
Here is the changelog:
AAO version 3.00 has been released today. Although mostly under the hood, the changes in this version are significant.
the Hotfix version 2.81 b05 of AxisAndOhs has just been uploaded to SimMarket and JustFlight. Once it has been deployed to your account there, download and simply install "over" your existing AAO install. Make sure that neither AAO itself nor the simulator are running at that point.
This version is all about fixing bugs:
AxisAndOhs version 2.80 build 29 has been uploaded to the shops. It is already available on SimMarket, JustFlight should also deploy it in the next couple of days.
The most important change is in the MSFS version - the InGame Panel is now part of the installer, so it will always be there in MSFS (just not active unless you make it so). Please refer to the AAO manual as to what this panel can do (open/close other panels, display web pages, and, most importantly, handle the direct access to the MSFS BVars, making the LVar mappings obsolete!)
Also, there is a new version 14 of the StreamDeck plugin, that now fully supports the StreamDeck "+" too.
Here is the change log:
AAO version 2.70 has been uploaded to the shops today
Here is the change log:
version 2.60 has been released today.
The biggest change in the 2.60 is, that templates can be linked to your current aircraft too, instead of "applied". "Linking" a template will not copy all buttons, axis etc. into the current configuration, it just references them. So a change in the template will directly affect all aircraft that have a link to it.
This should make sharing (and especially updating!) templates much easier.
Here is the rest of the changes:
- Change: Templates: option to exclude all scripts from template export
- Change: Templates: AAO asks if you want to overwrite an existing template when importing it again.
- Change: Templates: Option to create an empty template in Offline Mode
- Change: RPN: added bytof, bytol, bytoi operators
- Change: RPN: added "procexist" operator
- Change: RPN: improving performance of RPN parser
- Change: RPN: String query now returns numerical result when string is null
- Change: RPN: KEY_ events can be entered numerically
- Change: RPN: Added (AAO_ONLINE_MODE) and (AAO_OFFLINE_MODE:xxx) commands
- Change: Updated MSFS SDK information, updated MSFS SimConnect DLLs (SU10)
- Change: Updated P3D V5 SDK information
- Change: Gauges: Added FontColorScript, FontHeightScript to GaugeText Desktop/Web FIP elements
- Change: Gauges: Desktop and Web FIP Handlers can be stopped with the standard "X" button
- Change: Updated to current PMDG 737 MSFS SDK
- Change: BVar mapping LVars now show up in the variables treeview
- Bugfix: Templates: Applying/Merging the same template again was multiplying the autoscripts
- Bugfix: Gauges: Cursor areas on DesktopFIPs not scaling with the gauge
- Bugfix: vJoy interface was not activated if used only in scripts, required at least one button
- Bugfix: vJoy interface not active while RPN Editor is open.
- Bugfix: The result of "Delete Config" and "Empty Config" was not immediately visible in Offline Mode
- Bugfix: NPE when closing RPN Editor when no config has been loaded
AAO 2.51 has been uploaded to the shops yesterday. SimMarket has already deployed it. We got an automated reply from JustFlight that they are on holiday at the moment, so it may take another couple of days until the update is available to JustFlight customers.