AxisAndOhs version 2.30 build 19 has been uploaded to the shops. It should be available in your account shortly.
(Note: your account in the shop where you bought it is the only place where you can get the new version!)
- Change: Added database Backup and Restore option
- Change: blacklist multiple devices at the same time
- Change: Added "?" button that opens the manual
- Change: Added PMDG CDU streaming option (737 MSFS/NGX/NG3, 747 COTS II)
- Change: RPN: Enabled PMDG SDK custom events and variables for MSFS 737
- Change: RPN: AAO_CL_PAUSE_TOGGLE command implemented
- Change: RPN: (LISTEN_FOR_K:-..) returns the event value now
- Change: RPN: additional "LVar not initialized" catch
- Change: Desktop/WebFIPs: Added option to "Roll" pictures vertically
- Bugfix: Saitek Radio Panel Baro knob didn't work correctly for non-standard events
AAO 2.29 has just been sent to the shops. Please give them a couple of hours to deploy the app, then you will find it in your account in the shop where you bought it.
Changes in AxisAndOhs version 2.29
- Change: Option to limit the number of repeats for a button to avoid overruns
- Change: stronger filter logic for axis input
- Change: On/Off Switch option for Joysticks
- Change: Gauges: Hidden grip on DesktopFIPs
- Change: Gauges: move DesktopFIPs as a group
- Change: Gauges: Import/Export DesktopFIP layouts
- Change: Gauges: WebFIPs are no longer arranged in tables, they use exact pixel locations and sizes instead
- Change: Gauges: left, right, up, down buttons for Desktop and Web FIPs layout
- Change: Gauges: WebFIPs can import DesktopFips layouts (so you can design the web layout on the desktop)
- Change: Gauges: FIPs can be deleted as a group
- Change: Gauges: FIP definitions can be in subfolders of \UserGauges too
- Change: Gauges: added Visible parameter to mouse areas
- Change: Gauges: Calculating %..%!..! in FIPs
- Change: RPN: Introducing value arrays in RPN scripts (numerical and strings)
- Change: RPN: Option to use the *...* syntax for the reminder text in CHECKLIST
- Change: RPN: "EXPORTAI" command to write data about all AI objects currently in the sim to a tsv file
- Change: RPN: added GOSUB - RETURN - END for Scriptfiles (Script-Conversation-Checklist)
- Change: RPN: added syntax check dialog for script files
- Change: RPN: Script Export now includes the "edition"
- Change: RPN: catching Windows Clipboard exceptions
- Bugfix: Invalid voices will no longer crash the speech synthesizer
- Bugfix: Leading zeroes in GaugeText format not working
- Bugfix: Mouse wheel reversed for default mouse areas in Web FIPs
- Bugfix: GOTO is not blocking script execution
- Bugfix: conflict with Macro names resolved when they have the same length
AAO 2.28 has been uploaded to the shops today. Please give them a couple of hours to deploy it.
- Change: Filter boxes on selection dialogs remember last entries
- Change: RPN: Create and remove simobjects using scripts
- Change: RPN: Initialization of BVars reworked
- Change: RPN: GOTO works in both directions now
- Change: RPN: Added script processing observer dialog
- Bugfix: RPN: RPN Editor syntax check can't handle "paramN" literals
- Bugfix: RPN: string parameters for SPEAK are processed in the wrong order
- Bugfix: RPN: <Macro> not processing special characters correctly
- Bugfix: ADF needle on the Lorby HSI pointing in the wrong direction
AxisAndOhs version 2.27 has just been uploaded to the shops. Please give them a couple of hours to deploy the new version.
This version is mostly about bugfixes:
- Change: SCRIPTFILE is now automatically executed as CONVERSATION when it contains flow control
- Change: Added events to load and switch Desktop/Web FIP templates
- Change: Sort FIPs template list
- Bugfix: Voice recognition: key up can get stuck
- Bugfix: DesktopFIP Handler can't change negative pixel positions
- Bugfix: RPN: WAIT not working properly with indexed K:2 events
- Bugfix: WebAPI not processing pure button events correctly.
- Bugfix: Axis List Tree Mode misses grouped items
- Bugfix: Cloned configurations should not be present in the Template assignment dialog
WAMA / "Where are my aircraft?" 1.22 b23 has just been uploaded to the shops.
Starting with this version WAMA includes a prototype for MSFS (2020). Not all functionality is yet possible with MSFS, but the main features work with the new sim.
Please make sure to check out the DEMO version of WAMA before you buy the app. The DEMO is available on the DOWNLOADS page. It is fully functional, but it will always shut down after 20 minutes.
In the last few months a few bugfixes became necessary in AITX. So the latest development version that we made has been uploaded to the shops now.
Unfortunately MSFS is unable to do what would be required for AITX, so a version for the new sim is still not possible.
version 2.26 of AxisAndOhs has just been released.
Here is the changelog
Please give the shops a little time until they deploy the new version. You can then download it from your account.
version 2.25 b14 of AAO has been released to the shops today. Please give them a couple of days to deploy them, then you will find the new version in your shop account.
Here is the changelog:
AAO 2.24 has been released today. Please give the shops a couple of hours (or days) to deploy it.
PLEASE REMEMBER TO ACTIVATE YOUR BVAR MAPPINGS AGAIN - INSTALLING AN UPDATE RESETS THE HOOK TO DEFAULT!
AxisAndOhs 2.23 has been released today. SimMarket will usually deploy it in a couple of hours. JustFlight will take longer this time, we got an “out of office” reply from our contact there - he will be back on Monday)
Changes in AxisAndOhs version 2.23
MSFS USERS PLEASE REMEMBER TO ACTIVATE YOUR BVAR MAPPINGS AGAIN - INSTALLING AN AAO UPDATE RESETS THEM TO DEFAULT!
Remember to get the new StreamDeck plugin too - new exciting gauges are coming soon from the hard working authors of StreamDeck profiles and those will require version 6 of the plugin.