AxisAndOhs update 1.73 released
the AAO version 1.73 has been deployed to the shops.
- Redesigned the layout of the assignment dialogs to make it clearer which input field is currently active
- Fixed bug where the axis would move slightly in the opposite direction when using curve and deadzone together
- Fixed the bug where the flaps detents box was partially obscured
- Fixed the instances where a split axis must be handled as a slider when applying a curve (MSFS: toe brakes, throttle, propeller, mixture)
- Keyboard and MIDI combos can be used with axis too
- Expanded RPN scripting and gauge logic
Please make sure to visit axisandohs.weebly.com/downloads to get the new advanced gauges like the Airbus type PFD and MFD
Leave a Reply.
This page shows product news and information about current development streams