AxisAndOhs feature update 1.77 has been uploaded to the shops today. It should be available in your account shortly.
Here are the release notes:
Changes in AxisAndOhs version 1.77
Major change 1: This version changes the naming and sorting convention for assigned button items. This will happen automatically the first time that you run AAO. Before doing this, the app creates a special backup file with your previous database in C:\Users\...\AppData\Local\LORBY_SI\LorbyAxisAndOhs
Major change 2: When using MIDI devices, the AAO app did not distinguish between Note and CC messages correctly. This lead to duplicate controller actions when in reality there were none on the hardware. This has been fixed, but it will be required to check and reassign especially rotary encoders again.
- Change: option to duplicate button assignments.
- Change: Added MSFS events for managed/selected speed, altitude, heading and VS.
- Change: Saitek Switchpanel now only processes button events for those buttons that have actually changed
- Change: Option to run automates scripts on a global level (=for every aircraft). This will be more convenient when using Elgato StreamDeck or MIDI Out
- Change: Add and Change button dialog now have tool tipps on the textboxes that can contain long strings
- Change: When assigning a template you have the choice now if it should overwrite the current aircraft config or merge with it. With the latter you can now create partial templates, for example with your MIDI or StreamDeck assignments, that you can merge into any other config without overwriting what is already there.
- Bugfix: MIDI "Toggle" type button events fixed for Behringer X-Touch
- Bugfix: The MFD instrument did not calculate the waypoint positions correctly (magnetic heading instead of true)
Please make sure to visit axisandohs.weebly.com/downloads to get the advanced sample gauges like the Airbus type PFD and MFD
On axisandohs.weebly.com/downloads you will find a sample implementation of an Elgato StreamDeck PlugIn that uses the AAO WebAPI to communicate with the simulator.
This plugin technology is bidirectional (=data can be read from the simulator too, not only sent to it), this makes it possible to use the StreamDeck for annunciations.
Best wishes and stay safe